Great Table-Top Machines from Evoca? How about Krea, Kalea and La Radiosa, for starters?
Evoca’s range of table top coffee machines just gets better and better. Whatever your requirements, from sites with relatively low demand through to busy locations where hot drinks are constantly in demand, Evoca has the exact product to provide your perfect solution. See them at Vendex North.
Let’s concentrate on just three of them: Krea and Kalea from Necta and Radiosa, from Gaggia Milano.
Together, these Great Table-Top Machines form a family of products. They have different capabilities and diverse footprints, but they have in common a single-minded approach to making great coffee available in the workplace and beyond.
Having said that, there is a family resemblance: they all share a sleek design that brings a touch of aesthetic style to any professional or corporate environment. What’s more, the touchscreen models have HD clarity to carry company communications or run ads as consumers wait for their cup to fill.
So, they look good and they come with a host of bells and whistles, but don’t be misled. These Great Table-Top Machines all have a single priority: to make drinking top-quality coffee at work as easy as possible. The (consumer process?) is intuitive, making for a sophisticated buying experience that brings customers back time after time.
Needless to say, minimising downtime is at the top of our list of operational ‘musts’. That’s why you’ll find consistency across the whole range, in terms of internal mechanisms and software programming.
Here’s your ‘bluffer’s guide’ to Krea, Kalea; Radiosa.
- Models available: Krea and Krea Touch
- Sleek design, with Chrome plated delivery area and selection buttons (non Touch version) means the machine adds panache to any professional environment
- Compact footprint: even small locations offer high quality coffee
- Go green! A cup sensor means there’s no need to use disposable cups
- Touch version incorporates a 7” full HD touch screen that can be used to display videos, playlists… whatever you like!
- Easy to fill, easy to maintain
Great Table-Top Machines
- All cables and the water inlet are connected to the bottom of the machine for a neat finish
- a premium fresh milk offering)
- Stylish design, complemented by co-ordinated accessories
- On screen cleaning cycle makes daily maintenance child’s play
- HD touch screen: content management is simple via USB uploads
- Colour coded parts – a feature of the NECTA family – make maintenance and technician training that much easier
- Eye-catching Gaggia Milano design in a compact footprint – ideal for small spaces
- Stylish accessories available
- The look and feel of the machine display can be customised and – by changing the LED lights – so can its overall appearance.
- For the full coffee-shop experience, our EvoMilk technology uses fresh milk to create smooth and perfectly foamed milk for a textbook cappuccino or flat white
- An on-screen step-by-step guide for cleaning and hygiene makes day to day maintenance simple.
- A 10.1” tablet style interface gives the user an intuitive and easy to use method for selecting their desired drink
- The drinks recipes can be configured in different ways, letting you use your skill and experience to create coffee perfection
- …and all of this is achieved without the need for a steam boiler – so there’s no requirement for PSSR testing
- Embedded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology for industry leading connectivity and data exchange
Hopefully, at Vendex North you’ll take the opportunity to get hands-on with these Great Table-Top Machines and taste the great drinks they make. However, if you’d like to find out more, speak to your Evoca Account Manager.
The Planet Vending & OCS archive is HERE