Open for Business: We are grateful to the team at the AVA for confirming their ongoing support in these trying times. Here is an open letter to members, from the association.
Dear AVA Member
The AVA would like to extend our thoughts and hope that you are staying safe during these challenging times.
We are currently Open For Business as usual however, to ensure the safety of AVA Staff, their families and of course, our members, necessary steps have been taken. During this time we will aim to provide our members with excellent service although the following measures are in place:
- The AVA employees are partly working from home, but you can reach us on our usual phone number (+44 (0) 3300 883 267) and of course by email.
- AVA Committee meetings will take place ‘virtually’. Other events have been re-scheduled. Latest details can be found here:
- Physical AVA events and meetings will only be scheduled to take place after June, subject to prevailing Government advice.
- The AVA will keep you up to date with other activities and consultations as usual.
- Contact the AVA for any advice or support on how to cope with the measures related to COVID-19 and connected business issues.
We are Open for Business and we’re here to support the UK Vending industry!
*Similarly with PV, we’re also Open for Business. We aren’t going anywhere, (the lock down sees to that!), so keep us fed with news and views, even if it’s about contingency plans or other important messages that you need to get out to clients and consumers. You might want to learn about our new service, Sixty Second Pitches, HERE
The AVA’s document, ‘Business Guidance on Coronavirus, (COVID-19), is available on Planet Vending, HERE
You can visit the AVA’s web site, it’s right HERE